Haven’t done an ootd in a while! 🙂 I had a lovely day at the city so I decided to dress casually. I wanted to create an outfit revolving these baggy track pants! The lace-up boots elongate my legs and the pants sit on my waist so I wanted to wear a crop top to keep cool! I love adding accents of colour in a monochrome outfit hehe.
– Crop top: Glassons
– Flannel shirt: Market in Asia
– Grey baggy track pants: Lucy In The Sky
– Leopard pony hair leather clutch: Jack Wills
– Leather lace up boots: Jeffrey Campbell
– Watch: Michael Kors “Kensington”