Continuing from our Part 2 post, this will be the final one for my Singapore series 🙂
Besides spending time inside Marina Bay, we also walked out and about to explore our surroundings! I love this shot of the hotel 🙂
We saw this Chinese New Years location from our hotel and thought we check it out! But sadly it was closed when we got there haha it looked like there were stalls of food and merchandise being sold here as well as entertainment such as rides and singing!
This post can’t be finished without talking about the infamous Infinity pool at the hotel!!! 😀
I enjoyed relaxing at this rooftop pool so much!! It’s definitely one of my highlights staying at Marina Bay 🙂 All you do is bring your hotel key card with you, and the host in front of the entrance to the pool will check you in! We were sneaky and managed to get into the pool one last time before we left to the airport even though we have checked out already haha the hotel staff let us keep our key cards as a souvenir so make sure you do it so you can sneak into the pool one last time 😛 But don’t worry, you can leave your luggage at the hotel lobby so you won’t have to take it with you to the pool!
The mocktails are so good haha! I must say the staff and service here is amazing and they are so nice!! Plus the drinks and finger food are delish!
I ordered a pina colada mocktail and my girls ordered mojito and redbull vodka 🙂 The pina colada was so good I had to order another one! and the girls decided to try a mango and strawberry daquiri mock tail hehe
Such a beautiful view! But the Singapore sky can be quite hazy! But not as bad as Hong Kong haha
Even when your not relaxing by the pool, you can do so somewhere else! These sun beds over look the sea and you can sit inside the cozy jacuzzi! 🙂 There is also a restaurant and an indoor bar on this level!
We literally stayed from afternoon till night at the Infinity pool 😀 when the city starts to light up it’s truly a beautiful scene to witness! Especially sunsets 🙂 At this time, it was starting to get a bit windy! So make sure you bring a jacket or something to warm up to.
I was lucky to capture this moment when the moon was up above us 🙂 oh, and if you are wondering, the pool’s depth goes from 2m deep and the farther you go it’s around 1.5m? For me I struggled and had to stand on my tip toes so I can breathe haha!! I’m 1.5m tall so if you are short don’t go into the deep end haha
After hanging out at the pool a little longer, we decided to hit the jacuzzi! There wasn’t much people there at this time so it was nice to have some peace and quiet to ourselves 🙂
This was our last view from the Infinity pool before we left since it closes around 11pm! I love how amazing the park was lit up! Can you recognise it hehe
Here are some last tips:
– If you want to buy make up, it’s more cheaper when you buy at the airport duty free! The makeup in stores isn’t that much cheaper compared to Aus! This also goes for fashion brands such as Zara, Nike and high end designer brands etc
– If you are in Singapore for a stop over, make sure you check out the lounges where you can watch tv, go on computer, lie on chaises and charge your electronics while your at it! There’s also the entertainment section where you can play games and watch movies
– Market shopping isn’t that cheap here, so if you are going to go to another country in Asia like China, Thailand or Vietnam, I advise you to hold out because those places will be much cheaper and easier to haggle!
– If you didn’t know, you can’t buy gum in Singapore!!!
– Wear comfortable sneakers or shoes! Don’t wear thongs because your feet will be very dirty from the pollution haha
This is all for my Singapore series 🙂 Next stop is Malaysia! I had so much fun in Singapore and it’s definitely a place I will come back for seconds…and thirds 🙂 The people are friendly and it’s a pretty safe place to be at!