This is the season for beautiful Sakura blooming all around Asia! 🙂 I love the colour pink so I thought I do a makeup look inspired by the Sakura blossoms. They can also be a white colour too! If you have been to Asia, especially Japan, during this time there are a lot of Sakura flavoured food and drinks as well as Sakura themed products! Usually this is seasonal and limited edition hehe. When I was in Japan recently, I picked up a makeup product that was limited edition and Sakura themed! I decided to try it out on this look:
Products I have used:
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow “Blonde”
– Kanebo Kate Brow gel “BR-2”
– Urban Decay Primer Potion “Sin”
– Urban Decay Naked 2 palette “Chopper” eyeshadow used.
– Majolica Majorca Sakura gel liquid liner
– Etude House Play 101 Pencil “4
– Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara “black”
– Ardell Lashes “Wispies”
– Dolly Wink Clear eyelash glue
– Australis Velourlips “Ho-Chee-Min”
This is the first time I have tried Majolica Majorca’s gel liquid liner! It stay put all day long even though I didn’t use a pencil liner underneath. I love how it’s also a soft, metallic pink shade. This shade is limited edition to celebrate the Sakura season 🙂 Since the eye makeup isn’t too heavy, I decided to pair it with a soft, yet bright pink lip to lift the complexion 🙂 To keep the Japanese theme, I added a dramatic bottom lash on the outer corners to enhance the “Doll” look!