I never owned any NARS products, but when I saw the limited edition Guy Bourdin face palette I had to get my paws on it!
I am a fan of palettes because it offer choices and versatility! I just love how you need only one palette to do blusher, bronzer and highlight 🙂 Plus it makes it easier for you to carry it around so you won’t need to bring separate products which can get messy and annoying!
The packaging is sleek like always with NARS and I love the texture of the palette, it’s almost like rubber! Guy Bourdin is a French fashion photographer and if you view his pictures they are artistic, strange and humorous 🙂
I’m very impressed that each powder contains 4g of product which compared to a normal sized powder is 4.5g! To me this palette gives you bang for your buck as well as including popular shades from their range such as Laguna bronzer and Orgasm blush 🙂
Top Row, L-R:
– Devotee (satin cream highlight)
– Mistinguette (matte cool tone baby pink blush)
– Orgasm (classic! satin warm pink/coral blush with gold micro glitter)
Bottom Row, L-R:
– Laguna (classic! a matte bronzer that’s not too orange or blue tone)
– Deep Throat (beautiful matte natural pink blush)
– Goulue (matte deep pink blush with cool/purple undertones. This is perfect on medium to dark skintones!)
And here are the swatches side by side 🙂 I find that Goulue is the most pigmented while the others you will need to build up if you want it to stand out!
I just love the selection of shades in this palette! I definitely recommend Laguna, Orgasm and Deep Throat if you don’t own any of those products 🙂 They all stay on well for the whole day and they don’t look patchy on the skin!