Have you ever went inside a clothing store, and something catches you eye, and you think to yourself that you need it NOW? Well this happened to me with this grey shirt dress 🙂 I saw it on the mannequin above the rack of clothes and I had to try it straight away, it was love at first sight! It also came in a black or khaki colour way but grey was the one for me! Today felt like a simple and neutral day so I paired this dress with nude tones with accents of white and black. Wearing this outfit made me feel like I’m living in a Summer season hehe.
– Grey shirt dress: Dream House
– Camel maxi cardigan: ASOS
– White leather Riley IV heels: SENSO
– Gold “Kensington” watch: Michael Kors
– White leather bracelet + White Sunburst necklace: House of Harlow
– Leopard print pony hair clutch: Jackwills