Hi guys!! It’s been a while since I’ve been active here! :O So much things have been going on so I took a little break from posting on my website. Tonight I shall get back into it by updating you with my January Favourites! I have already posted this to Instagram so if you like to keep updated quickly you can check it out here: https://www.instagram.com/joeydevivre 🙂 Let’s get started!
During January I’ve been loving:
– Evian Facial mist. I’ve been seeing this online for a while now but it was never stocked in Australia until this year! I bought this last year when I was in Bali and they sold 3 sizes. One is a little travel size, a medium one (the one I bought!) and a large size for the lovers 🙂 This was reasonably priced as I paid around $8AUD for the medium size. It’s a very refreshing mist that you spray on your skin before or after makeup! It’s refreshing and hydrating especially if you have dry skin and/or want a slightly glowy complexion! I remember seeing this stocked in Woolworths supermarket for you Aussies here 🙂
– Bath and Body Works Sugar Plum Dream body lotion. Again, Australia doesn’t stock this brand until recently this year they have announced they will open up a store at the airport! :O I bought a few of their products when I was in Bali last year. I would describe this brand very similar to Victoria’s Secret but they carry a wide range of bath and body products than VS! It was so hard to choose what to buy because they have so many amazing products!! 🙂 I love this Sugar Plum scent so much! It’s from their Christmas collection.
– House of Lashes “Bambi” lashes. I love HOL products because their lashes are natural looking and have a fine, bendy band so it’s comfortable to wear too 🙂 I love this style because it looks natural yet amps up your eyes! I also have to comment on how cute their packaging is!! XD
– Chanel Le Blanc primer and Correcteur Perfection concealer. I love this combo on my days off because I like to keep it simple! This primer is amazing because it has a yellow tint which helps to reduce redness on your face as well as even up your skin tone! It also has SPF 40+ which is important to me since I don’t like using a separate sunscreen. I then follow up with the concealer to cover any other areas of the face that needs hiding 😛 Such as under eye bags from the late nights haha.
– Too Faced La Creme Christmas 2015 lipstick set! I bought this last year during Xmas because it was such a great value set!! You get 3 full sized lipsticks (2 of them are their best selling colour, plus 1 limited edition shade!) and only pay for 1 and a half XD I’ve used their lipsticks before so I didn’t hesitate to buy this set. The colours are so wearable for daily use because 2 of the shades are nudes. While the limited colour is a beautiful berry shade that you can wear during events! The formula is creamy and hydrating with a glossy finish 🙂
– Sleek Makeup “Storm” eyeshadow palette. I’ve bought a few of their eyeshadows around 4 years ago and I still use it to this day 🙂 I remember this particular palette being featured on Youtube videos back then and thats what got me into it! They are high quality eyeshadows that last long and the pigment is high for such a reasonable price! If I remember, I paid around $12AUD for this palette!
That wraps up my January Favourites for the start of this year 🙂 I will be posting more frequently soon because there will be some changes to my work and so I will have more time to put into my posts. I’m really excited and I thank you for your continuous support! 😛