Hey guys 🙂 Today I went on a food adventure at Double Bay which I will post separately! To keep comfortable as we will be walking and eating all day, I’ve decided to wear something that’s not restrictive. It’s also the 2nd day of Spring, so I didn’t layer up as it’s slowly warming up 🙂 I’ve been wanting a casual jumpsuit, and I was so excited when I found it online! It fit perfectly too since I was worried it will be too long for me since I am short haha. I can wear this casually or I can dress it up a bit more which is fun!
– Grey jumpsuit: Tobi
– Camel maxi cardigan: ASOS
– Leather espadrilles: Chanel
– Royal Blue 2.55 Reissue bag: Chanel
– Watch: Michael Kors “Kensington”
– White leather wrap bracelet: House of Harlow
– Clear gold aviators: Zero UV