This was the outfit I wore out to brunch at Devon cafe from my last post 🙂 It’s the end of Autumn now and Winter is creeping up, so it’s been really chilly and cloudy in Sydney! But that’s ok, only 3 more month’s till Spring comes 🙂 Where has the time gone?! We are halfway through the year! Lately I have been loving a black and camel/brown colour combination. It gives such a simple and relaxed vibe and pairing it with a designer scarf takes it up a notch!
– Black knitted turtleneck: Zara
– High waisted denim jeans: Lee
– Camel knitted, chunky cardigan: Don’t know the brand, from a random store!
– Classic checked scarf: Burberry
– Black ankle leather boots: Windsor Smith
– Watch: Michael Kors “Kensington”
– Gunmetal necklace: Chanel
– Cat eye sunglasses: Prada